RTRADVISORY.COM provides RTRADVISORY.COM web site including RTRADVISORY.COM Home Page and other RTRADVISORY.COMcontent (collectively, the “ RTRADVISORY.COM Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE RTRADVISORY.COM SITE. BY ACCESSING RTRADVISORY.COM SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE RTRADVISORY.COM SITE.
By accessing RTRADVISORY.COM Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
- Rules. While visiting RTRADVISORY.COM, you may not:
- Post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use RTRADVISORY.COM Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying RTRADVISORY.COM Site or the Internet;
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; or
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through RTRADVISORY.COM Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
- Linked Sites. Any sites to which RTRADVISORY.COM provides links are operated by independent parties and are not under the control of RTRADVISORY.COM.
- Independent Parties. RTRADVISORY.COM and linked web sites are independent parties. There is no agency, employee or partnership relationship of one to the other or among any of them and they have no authority to bind another of the parties. Any reference describing RTRADVISORY.COM and any linked site as “partners” is colloquial only and does not represent the legal relationship between them, which is one of independent contractors.
- Monitoring. RTRADVISORY.COM has no obligation to monitor RTRADVISORY.COM Site. However, you agree thatRTRADVISORY.COM has the right to monitor RTRADVISORY.COM Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate RTRADVISORY.COM Site properly, or to protect itself or its users in accordance with RTRADVISORY.COM ‘s Privacy Statement. RTRADVISORY.COM will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. RTRADVISORY.COM reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement. RTRADVISORY.COM does not hire moderators to monitor the web site. All moderators for RTRADVISORY.COM are volunteers and RTRADVISORY.COM is not responsible for their actions.
- Privacy. For information on how identifiable information is collected, used and disclosed by RTRADVISORY.COM, please read our Privacy Statement.
- No Warranty. RTRADVISORY.COM assesses the products and services offered by RTRADVISORY.COM and believes that these products and services are appropriate and valuable to RTRADVISORY.COM customers. RTRADVISORY.COM does not, however, guarantee any products or services provided by RTRADVISORY.COM. Pricing contained on the site is subject to change without notice.
- Limitation of Liability. RTRADVISORY.COM, including its affiliates, related companies and suppliers, take no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on RTRADVISORY.COMSite. Further, RTRADVISORY.COM makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in the documents and related graphics on RTRADVISORY.COM Site for any purpose. All such documents, related graphics, product and services are provided “as is” and without warranties or conditions of any kind. In no event shall RTRADVISORY.COM be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, products or services available on or through RTRADVISORY.COM site.
- Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with RTRADVISORY.COM Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of RTRADVISORY.COM in operating RTRADVISORY.COM Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the RTRADVISORY.COM Site.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold RTRADVISORY.COM and its affiliates and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of RTRADVISORY.COM Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on RTRADVISORY.COM Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
- Intellectual Property. All RTRADVISORY.COM elements (the “Elements”) such as, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the texts, articles, documents, worksheets, programs, photos, illustrations, images, videos and audio materials, are the property of RTRADVISORY.COM and are subject to licenses or agreements allowing their broadcast through the site. No site Element may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted or sent, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of RTRADVISORY.COM or the copyright holder. You are allowed to post or download the site Elements, but solely for non-commercial purposes and for personal use, provided you do not change these Elements and maintain all their intellectual property notices. The trademarks and logos used or posted on RTRADVISORY.COM are trademarks which were registered or not by RTRADVISORY.COM or third parties. Nothing in RTRADVISORY.COM may be interpreted as allowing, directly or indirectly, the use of a trademark reproduced on RTRADVISORY.COM without the prior written approval of the owner of such trademark.
- Territory. RTRADVISORY.COM Site originates in Canada.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement betweenRTRADVISORY.COM and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. RTRADVISORY.COM’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement were determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The parties have required that this agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.