Business Owners are faced with a variety of complex issues.
The amount of time they have to focus on solving them is limited. The predominant business owner who finds our services of most value is generally between the ages of 30 and 65 years old, employs less than 100 employees, and is committed to a planning process. The business can be at a variety of stages; just starting up, in the process of growing or winding down. They are looking for a team of educated and trustworthy advisors to save them time and money.
Secure your financial future.
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Key Person Protection
- Succession Planning
- (Death, Disability, Retirement)
- Business Debt Protection
- Income Protection
- Getting money out of my business for retirement
- Investments outside of your business
- Group Insurance
- (Health, Dental, Life, Disability)
- Pension Plans and Group RRSP Programs
- Family Protection (Income Replacement)
- Estate Equalization
- Estate and Capital Gains Taxation
- Investments other than your business