This website (the “Website”) is operated by RTR Advisory Group Inc. (“RTR Group”) to provide useful information to visitors and allow visitors access to certain services offered by RTR Group.
By using this Website, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of information by RTR Group in accordance with the terms of this policy.
RTR Group or the Website host may collect and use information, including but not limited to your internet domain name, geographic location and IP address. RTR Group collects this information to help make this Website more useful and to better understand how visitors use the Website. Your internet domain name and IP address may identify you depending on the naming standards followed by your internet service provider. You may wish to ask your internet service provider about their policies regarding naming standards.
RTR Group reserves the right to collect, use and disclose non-identifying or statistical data about how you use the Website.
RTR Group will adhere to the following policies:
- only to collect Personal Information that is necessary to provide you with detailed responses to specific inquiries;
- only to collect personal Information with your knowledge and consent;
- you will be informed at the point of collection that your Personal Information is being collected and the purpose(s) for which it is being collected;
- any Personal Information collected will only be used and disclosed with your consent;
- any Personal Information will only be used and disclosed for the purpose(s) it was originally collected, for a consistent purpose or as otherwise required by law, unless consent for alternate use and disclosure is obtained from you prior to use and disclosure of your Personal Information for any alternate purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected;
- you have the right to request access to your Personal Information in the custody or control of RTR Group;
- you have the right to request that your Personal Information be corrected to maintain its accuracy; and
- you have the right to request that your Personal Information be removed from RTR Group’s records.
RTR Group will not use your Personal Information for any other reason without your consent.
- address; and
- email address.
To better assist RTR Group in responding to your inquiry, you may voluntarily elect to provide RTR Group with additional Personal Information including but not limited to your birthdate, annual income, telephone number, fax number, current investment, current debts, current savings, smoking preference and information about your interests.
- evaluate your inquiry;
- direct your inquiry to the appropriate RTR Group employee; and
- communicate a response to you.
In order to best respond to your request, RTR Group may communicate your Personal Information with other RTR Group employees.
All servers which store information pertaining to the Website are stored in Canada.
RTR Group has policies regarding how long your Personal Information is kept and methods for safe destination of same. Your Personal Information will not be kept longer than required to provide any requested services to you.
RTR Group will use their best efforts to ensure that your Personal Information is kept up to date.
In the event that you want to review or update your Personal Information provided to RTR Group, have RTR Group remove your Personal Information from its records or advise RTR Group of a complaint with respect to its collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
RTR Advisory Group Inc.
11626 119 Street
Edmonton AB Canada T5G 2X7
If we are not able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you may contact:
The Privacy Commissioner of Canada
112 Kent Street
Place de Ville
Tower B, 3rd Floor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RTRADVISORY.COM provides RTRADVISORY.COM web site including RTRADVISORY.COM Home Page and other RTRADVISORY.COM content (collectively, the “RTRADVISORY.COM Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE RTRADVISORY.COM SITE. BY ACCESSING RTRADVISORY.COM SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE RTRADVISORY.COM SITE.
By accessing RTRADVISORY.COM Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
- Post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use RTRADVISORY.COM Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying RTRADVISORY.COM Site or the Internet;
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; or
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through RTRADVISORY.COM Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.