Individuals & Families
Families and Individuals aspire to have a perfect financial plan; however commitments to a busy work week, community involvement and their children’s schedules hinder that goal.
Families and Individuals that find our service of greatest value are committed to the process of protecting and securing their financial well-being. Their ages range from their late 20s to mid-50s and they are employed in a variety of professions. They are looking for an understanding advisor that they can build and grow a long-term trusting relationship with.
Secure your financial future.
- Non-Registered Investments
- Real Estate
- Tax Sheltered investments
- Education planning
- Debt Management
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection (Disability Insurance)
- Long-Term Care
- Critical Illness
- Tax efficient investment portfolios
- Retirement Income Planning
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Capital Gains Taxation
- Investments other than your business